What is high-pressure diaphragm plunger pump ?
First, let us know the PUMP CLASSIFICATION:
Diaphragm pump or plunger pump belong to reciprocating pump of one kind of positive displacement pump.
High-Pressure Diaphragm Plunger Pump combines the characteristics of the diaphragm pump and the plunger pump, it can transfer mixture materials of 50% of the solid & liquid (solid diameter ≤1.5mm) by high pressure.
(1) By the eccentric wheel (no. 1) rotates, three plungers (no.2) are alternately pushed.
(2) The plungers push three diaphragm by turns (no. 3).
(3) The diaphragms exert pressure to the liquid.
(4) The valve plates and valve seats (no. 4 and no. 5) of the pump make same function as one-way valve, making open-close working condition, and make liquid enter, press and discharge from pump.
Upgraded Pump Technology ! !
(1) High-pressure double-diaphragm plunger pump equipped with automatic diaphragm broken detector and alarm devices.
(2) If diaphragm broken, the pump stopped working immediately, and will not damage pump by entering materials into transmission assembly.
(3) Double-diaphragm plunger pump avoid oil leakage during replacement and disassembly.
High-pressure diaphragm plunger pump are widely used in general industrial, chemical, petrochemical, machine tool coolant, marine, oil & gas, painting & coating, paper & pulp, pharmaceutical, food & drink, environmental control, polyurethane foam, power generation, reverse osmosis, spray drying, steam generation, steel industry, vehicle washing, water and waste treatment.